Please Use The ‘Direct Debit Request’ Form Below
Debtors: Please place your file number in the customer ref box (your file number appears on the top right hand side of our letters).
Clients: Your file number appears on the top right hand side of your tax invoices and statements.
Direct Debit Request Form
Alternative Payment Methods:
Request our banking details by calling 1300 577 463
Payment Methods: Cash, Cheque, PayPal, EFT, Visa, MasterCard
We use the PayPal system because:
- PayPal is a world recognised Payment Solution
- Trusted and Secure site
- You can pay using your Visa or MasterCard cards
- You can pay using Pay Pals own system | more…
How it Works:
- We will send you an invoice by email for the contract we have entered into. This invoice will include the monthly payments plus any agreed additional costs that may have occurred during the period (i.e. a new computer you purchased).
- On the invoice there will be a button with “Pay Now” or similar which when you want to pay you press and that will take you to our payment portal which is managed and secured by PayPal.
- You make the payment.
- Shortly after you will receive the confirmation that the transaction was successful.
Should the transaction be unsuccessful please contact our office to help with any problems.