In todays marketplace it is essential to have clearly worded terms of trade documentation, in order to stipulate a fundamental business relationship. Prime Collections have been providing clients with up to date terms of trade documents which not only protect the businesses profitability and minimise risk, but ensures your are geared to tackle any challenges which may arise.
Your terms of trade will assist you protect profits, indemnify you against businesses going out of business and more importantly allow you to impose late payment fees and damages to slow paying debtors accounts.
Retention of title
Additionally, your terms of trade will guard and ensure your rights are legally enforceable when supplying products and services. Your terms of trade will ensure your products sold are protected under the PPSR Register (if applicable) giving advantage to any suppliers where products are sold, and in some cases where products have been supplied such as in a shop fit-out where labour services are provided as well.
Effective terms of trade will provide essential protection against:
- Manage Slow paying debtors
- Impose Late Payment and Collection fees
- Initiating legal action
- Repossessing products sold which have been unpaid for
- Assist in the resolution of disputes
- Protect business’ profits and indemnify the business against damages
- Give you Authorisation to make enquiries against the debtors Credit File
In addition to Terms of Trade we will prepare your essential business documents in line with your operating procedures, such as:
- Delivery Dockets
- Variation Authorisation Forms
- Tax Invoices (and Payment Claims)
- Wok Authoriation Forms and much more
Whatever your requirement, Prime Collections have the expertise and knowledge to customise your Terms of Trade and Credit Applications to suit your individual needs.
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch shortly.